- Regular meetings on the third Tuesday of each month at the Farmington Civic Center (200 W. Arrington, Farmington, New Mexico, 87401) at 7:00 PM.
- April 26, 2014, 9:30am to 1pm or 2pm: Free fly fishing seminar at Cottonwood Campground, about 4 miles below Navajo Dam. Bring chairs and maybe even your waders--we'll have everything else you need, including coffee, doughnuts and a parking pass. At the seminar you'll hear club members share information on fly fishing basics, including equipment, knots, rigging up, float tubing, casting, river biology, dry fly fishing, nymph fishing, river etiquette & fish handling. Hands on practice in the San Juan is encouraged. Please contact Jon Haxton 505-860-0224 or send an email to email@example.com if you plan to attend so we can ensure there are enough supplies for the event.
- June 7, 2014: State-wide Free fishing day.
- May 10, 2014, 9:30am: Roadside clean-up for the 5 miles of NM511 below Navajo Dam. Meet at Texas Hole parking lot at 9am. Plan for lunch of some sort following.
- September 6, 2014: Roadside clean-up--again. We will meet at the Texas Hole parking at 9am. Plan for lunch of some sort following.
- September 27, 2014: State-wide Free Fishing Day.
- October 4, 2014: Fall Seminar at Cottonwood Campground. See details from the April Seminar above.
- November 18, 2014 is our annual election meeting for the 2015 officers and board members.
- December 16, 2014, 7pm is our annual family Christmas party (instead of meeting) at the Farmington Civic Center. Bring a dish of something to share, canned & dry goods to donate to Navajo Ministries, and a gift or two to be given for door prizes. We have a kids gift "raffle" also, so keep that in mind.
- We like to fish, so we organize some type of fishing, tying or rod building event usually the third Saturday of each month. Again, you can email the club (firstname.lastname@example.org) for info on where and when to meet for getting your line wet.
View Larger Map
View Larger Map