The San Juan Fly Fishing Federation meets on the third Tuesday of each month at the Farmington Civic Center (200 W. Arrington, Farmington, New Mexico, 87401) at 7:00 PM.
View Larger Map
If you are interested in the sport of fly fishing, the San Juan Fly Fishing Federation is for you. We would love to have you join and be an active member. Donations are greatly appreciated to continue our commitment to the promotion, education and conservation of our sport and fisheries.
SJFFF is a non-profit organization of concerned citizens whose main purpose is. Promotion, education and conservation of the sport of fly fishing.
- Co-sponsor of the annual Youth Fly Fishing Adventure, educating youth in the sport of fly fishing.
- Conducts two free to the public fly fishing seminars on the San Juan River annually.
- Conducts two river cleanups each year.
- Assists other organizations for the betterment of the sport of fly fishing.
- Works in conjunction with New Mexico Department of Game and Fish for the improvement of the San Juan River fishery.
- Promotes various conservation projects pertaining to the San Juan River as well as other areas in the Four Corners.